Saturday, November 27, 2010

IMMB 31

In my mailbox is a weekly meme started at The Story Siren which explores the contents of your mailbox and is designed to put new books on the radar, and encourage blogger interaction.




The Iron Queen 


Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa 
Source netgalley
Review here
















Fallen Angel (Fallen Angel, #1)


Fallen Angel by Heather Terrell 
Source Around the World Tour
review here







A Match Made in High School

A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker
Source: ILL
Review here








Won:
Losing Faith big thanks to PureImagination and Candace's Book Blog
Secrets of Truth and Beauty big thanks to Lauren Bjorkman
Hold me closer Necromancer big thanks to Rex Robot Reviews
25 worth of books big thanks to Urban Girl Reader
10 amazon card big thanks Deraps Reads


8 comments:

  1. Fallen Angel and A Match Made in High School are both on my wishlist. I will read The Iron Queen sooner. Thanks for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You won a ton of books! Fallen Angel looks great and I'm anxious to see some reviews!
    I did a vlog this week for IMM.
    Candace at Candace's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books. I can't wait to hear what you think of Fallen Angel. I have Match made in High School in my reading stack and my friends said it was hilarous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books! Fallen Angel is on my wishlist after I read your review of the book.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! congrats on all your wins. great mailbox this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want Fallen Angel ohhh sooo bad. I look forward to your review :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh. I'm so dying to read Fallen Angel and The Iron Queen - will be catching up on your reviews of these for sure :) Great book week for you :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)