Friday, November 5, 2010

Do you like amazon gift cards??

Thought so! Well, I just wanted to share with you, my lovely followers, a wonderful website called Swagbucks. You get bucks that you can trade in for gift cards and lots of other wonderful stuff.
Sounds too good to be true right?
But it is true. It is free to sign up (You should click banner below and sign up, do it!), and it is pretty easy to earn. I have been on since March and have redeemed 26 gift cards worth 5 dollars each for amazon. You can earn bucks by searching the web, watching videos, and for shopping online.

Search & Win

2 comments:

  1. I signed up for it a while ago, and calculated that it would be years before I ever earned anything... so I haven't used it in months! I think I must be missing the secret to it, because it sure doesn't seem worthwhile. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this for a few months too and I can't seem to get enough points to redeem for gift cards. How do you guys get so many points?!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)