Well, I have made it through the 24th hour!
Total 22 h 30 m
Total: 1531 pages
End of event meme:
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? afterwards. I was great during
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Nightshade!
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? no
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? everything went smoothly
5. How many books did you read? 3 full 2 partial YA books, 3 children's
6. What were the names of the books you read? Nightshade, The DUFF, Jenny Pox, Rage, Along the River
7. Which book did you enjoy most? Can't decide between Nightshade and The DUFF
8. Which did you enjoy least? Jane Austen was my best friend (only got a few pages, so didn't count)
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? n/a
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Reader and host minichallenge
Completed the Duff (288 pages) Rage by Kessler (227 pages),
Nightshade (464), Jenny Pox (292) for myself and read Goodnight Moon 123 (32 pages), Snip Snap (32 pages), and Fairy Tales Disney (15 pages) style to my daughter
Couldn't get into: I was Jane Austen's Best Friend (20 pages)
Currently Reading: Along the River: A Chinese Cinderella Novel (at 181 pages)
What about you-- how did you do??