Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mini-Challenge Character Photo

Hosted by At home with Books- the challenge is My challenge for you is to take a photo of something in your house that represents a character in one of the books you are reading for the readathon.  This could be as simple as taking a photo of a rolling pin to represent the role of cooking in your book (a la The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister) or if you want to be more adventurous - a photo of yourself with the rolling pin.

I just started I was best friends with Jane Austen- which involves a secret diary- so this is all I've got :D

5 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of that book before, but I do love Jane Austen :) Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love any books to do with Jane Austen. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing great! Keep it up. It is LATE and you are sticking with it. Be proud of yourself.

    happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)