Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday: Fictional Crushes



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND sign Mister Linky at the bottom to share with us and all those who are participating. If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Don't worry if you can't come up with ten every time...just post what you can!



This week's topic:

Top Ten Fictional Crushes
( in no particular order)


-Gavin from The Light of Asteria
-Trevor from Minder
-Edward from Twilight (book NOT Pattinson)
-Dimitri/Adrian from Vampire Academy (I am on the fence, lol, but one per book!)
-Ren/Shay from Nightshade (see above)
-Ash from Iron Fey
-Jace from Mortal Instruments
-Valek from Poison Study
-Derek from Darkest Powers
-Stephan from Vamp Diaries (totally ok with TV Stephan!)


-Honorable mentions- Ethan (beautiful creatures), Patch (Hush Hush)


What about you?? Who are yours? Feel free to just comment or to make your own list and link it

16 comments:

  1. Awesome list! I think it's funny that people are specifying which Edward, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid that I'm not acquainted with any of these gentlemen...except by word of mouth (and even then...only Edward).

    ReplyDelete
  3. NIce job but Oh girl, how come Damon isn't on there =( That's ok then, more for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES \o/ Valek made someone else list! YES!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Don't really know any of the guys on your list unfortunately... only Edward. Lots of paranormal?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you on Edward in the book and NOT the movie! Thanks for participating!

    -Jamie at The Broke and the Bookish & The Perpetual Page-Turner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Valek is an awesome character! Haven't read Nightshade yet but I've heard lots of fabulous things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did I forget Dimitri in my list? Great list. I like Stephan too , just not as much as Damon..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally agree with Stefan he's such a hottie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Edward from the book is definitely better than Edward from the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stephan is great, but Damon made my list!
    Here's my Top 10 List

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for commenting on my list. I've seen Edward from Twilight on so many. My mom finds him more appealing than I do :oD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heh... I'm kind of the opposite. I prefer Edward from the movie rather than the book! But then, I'm not a Twilight fan... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dimitri and Adrian are definitely crush worthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You forgot Dante from the Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm currently reading TMI series (just finished City of Bones and now reading City of Glass) and I am SO IN LOVE WITH JACE :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)