Saturday, October 16, 2010

My own Second-Hand Saturday!

I am partnering with Reading Teen to host my own Second Hand Saturday! I want to clear off some of my bookshelves, get some new followers, and share the love.

 Here is what I have up for grabs:

Fallen Lauren Kate
The Mark Jen Nadol
Dark of the Moon
Shadow of the Moon
In a heartbeat
Flyaway Lucy Christopher
Rising Shadow
Forbidden
Blindsided
Betrayal by Shields
Angel Star
Karma Bites
Still the one by wells
How to ruin your boyfriend's reputation
Beautiful Malice signed
Dead Until Dark
Over the moon by Daniels
She's so dead to us
fragile eternity
lost for words
Firespell
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour
Angels in Pink: raina's story
Girl in the Arena
Emily Louder than words
Eternal ones
How it ends (wiess)
Along the River (arc trade only)
The Ruby Notebook (arc trade only)
Old Magic by Curley
The Butterfly Effect
Kissed by an Angel: Power of Love
Hanging on to Max
13 is too young to die
Is my Sister Dying
Born Blue by Nolan
The Breakable Vow Clarke
Many Waters
Forever in Blue: The 4th summer of the sisterhood

Details:
-Must be follower to enter
-Ends Friday 22nd 12pm EST
-US only UNLESS you want to pay extra shipping charges
-Extra entries are available by blogging (+7), joining swagbucks with my referral link here Search & Win, spreading the word, following me on twitter (@brandileigh2003), and following me on networked blogs.

-Fill out FORM here or below to enter, while comments are apprecitated, they are not an entry to the contest




6 comments:

  1. Hope I win (there are so many books on your list that I would love to read). Thanks for the giveaway. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, lots of great books. I entered and added 1 for the network blogs not paying attention. I'm on GFC, can you please minus 1 for me?

    june111@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list of book great giveaway thank you so much for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad I found your tweet at the last moment. :) You have a lot of great books on your list!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)