Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon Update 2

8th hour update (will go back to sticky shortly, just wanted to free up some space up top)

2:50pm
Read: 20 min
page 99 of Jenny Pox
Hosting Mini- challenge

2:30 Pm
I have read: 50 minutes (total 4 h 50 m)
Mini-challenges: Book Puzzle and Arm Chair Traveling

1:30 PM
I have read: 55 minutes (total 4 hours)
page 64 Jenny Pox
Isaiah 1 in the bible

12:30PM
I have read: 35 min (total 3 hr 5 min)
Page 29 in Jenny Pox
Cheered: 20 min (unofficial) (total 1 hr 5)
Show me your books mini challenge here
11:39am
I have read: 2 1/2 hours
Finished: Nightshade
Currently reading: Jenny Pox
Cheered (unofficial): 45 min
Indie Pride mini challenge post here

3 comments:

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)