Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mini-Challenge Ban this book!



Midnight Book Girl challenges us to be silly and argue for a book to be banned from out of context ways.

I will pick Disney Nursery Rhymes and Fairy Tales-
This book should be banned because it shows children they should steal what they want- it promotes beating to get back what was stolen. It is whimsical and talks of flying cows and dishes and spoons being disobedient and running away. All reading should solely be educational, after all.


3 comments:

  1. Oh great! You are progressing well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya--if it's not educational, forget it. :P Fun challenge

    You can do it! Just a little less than two hours to go. :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)