Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon Update 3

11pm: 1 hour total of 13 45 hrs

Finished Rage by Kessler (227 pages)
Currently reading: The Duff
Nightshade, Jenny Pox for myself and read Goodnight Moon 123, Snip Snap, and Fairy Tales Disney style to my daughter

It is 11pm my time and I have been pretty much going since before 8 this morning. I have church in the morning, but I am still going to try to make it to 8am- The 24 hour mark.

I have spent my 2 hours 15 minutes of non-reading doing mini-challenges, a few comments, eating, and watching a few good hockey fights.

How are you doing?

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Great job! I only managed to finish one book. Best of luck in the remaining hours. :-)

    Kate @ Literary Explorations

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a fantastic job! I haven't done nearly as much as I had hoped, but at least I know what to expect for the next one. Good luck on making it all the way to 8AM :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's getting late and you're doing great!
    Hope you're enjoying your selections.
    Just a few more hours and you can do it!

    - Elizabeth (Team Irony)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there! The later hours can be tough, but you've been reading great all day! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow thank you for your cheer
    J-Wow no need for her here
    Coffee, coffee, coffee
    no need for you here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you are having a very dedicated reading day! I am currently in the middle of Hunger and am curious about Rage as well. I would like to finish Hunger this weekend but I am not sure when I will find the time. I am having a blast cheering people on, even if I end up sounding more like a teacher than a cheery pep princess.

    If you make it through the whole readathon you are going to have a VERY LONG DAY tomorrow. Hopefully you can find time to nap after church.

    GREAT JOB! KEEP IT UP! YOU CAN DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on all your readathon achievements!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)