Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Read-a-thon

Hosted by YABReviewed

This will be my headquarters for what I want to read, mini-challenges, etc.






I am currently reading:
Torment  Torment











Beautiful Creatures   Beautiful Creatures 











Mini Challenge by YA Addict

My spookiest read was probably Stephen King Girl who knew Tom Gordon. I read it when I was a pre-teen

Oh My Books! Challenge

I would like to be this one: http://www.houseofchuckles.com/lf/j/jc-5100.gif


Reading through Life Mini Challenge

My favorite treat is snickers

 

7 comments:

  1. Oh yes, anything by Steven King = spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books! Have fun with the read-a-thon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Salem's lot by Stephen King and couldn't sleep for days! I read your review of Torment at Goodreads. Co-incidentally my sister gifted me the book. Now I am motivated to read Fallen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Torment in my list too. But need to finish NH 2 first. lols.
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I have also just started reading Torment. In fact, after my blog visits for the day, I'm so going to carry on reading it. I'm enjoying it very much so far. Hope you are too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't read scary stories at all so I've never read anything from Stephen King.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)