Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Voting Round 1: Closed- please do not vote here

Here is a teaser for Minder from Goodreads:
"Sixteen-year-old Maddie Dunn is special, but she needs to figure out how to use her new abilities before somebody else gets hurt. Ganzfield is a secret training facility full of people like her, but it's not exactly a nurturing place. Every social interaction carries the threat of mind-control. A stray thought can burn a building to the ground. And people's nightmares don't always stay in their own heads. But it's still better than New Jersey--especially once she meets the man of her dreams..." 
Here is my review

Details: 12 will go to Round 2, 6 to Round 4, 2 to round 5, and then winner chosen, each round lasting 5 days. 
You have until Monday 18th at 12pm EST to vote for your favorite!
There was a late entry so I added a separate poll since I can't edit, but still chose only one favorite!

Thanks to all of the lovely participants- all of the covers look wonderful!


And here are your choices: (click on bubble ABOVE picture you want to select)



Vote for your favorite Cover for Minder (please vote on covers themselves not because some asked you to vote for them)

Late entry- but I wanted to include

14 comments:

  1. so exciting, good luck to everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh already on voting? There are so many great entries. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! It was difficult to choose just one. Good luck to those who entered :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh - well that was hard - so many awesome entries.

    fingers crossed for my favourite and well done everyone who entered!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so many many great entries!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can only vote for the last entry. Is because of me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Done. Found the problem. it was me :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are BEAUTIFUL! It was really hard to pick just one. Several of them really captured the essence of the book, too--and I'd know. :)

    - Kate

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hard to choose. There are so many great entries.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was so hard! Well done to everyone who created new covers. They are all VERY good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of these covers are great!! Goos luck guys!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey hun, I tried to vote but for some reason the late entry one has the bullet point filled in. It won't let me pick the one I want. Dunno, if it's only on my cpu though?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eleni, just choose the one you want and click on the top "Vote" button. Apparently, these are TWO polls - original and late entry.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well done all those designers - I had such difficulties in choosing just one.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)