Saturday, October 2, 2010

Mini-Challenge 3


This Mini Challenge Consists Of:
  -Book Synopsis

Mission:
 - Write A Blog Post Containing A Book Synopsis Of A Book You Wish Would Be Written.
      -Example:  If you really loved Before I Fall, you would write a synopsis for Before I Fall #2 .
              - Not allowed to write a synopsis for a book that has a sequel already planned so do      
                your research! 

Prize:
Surprise ARC Prize Pack

                        This Idea Was Brought To You By  Shanyn of Chick Loves Lit! 
photo
 The Light to My Path
The Story of Alice and Jasper 
    Alice can see the future, but the future isn't set in stone. Small decisions can lead to huge forks in the path that was. The one thing that is constant in her visions while she wanders all alone is of a Southern gentlemen, handsome, but covered in battle scars. That, and a coven of vampires who feed on animals instead of people. So, she shall search, but will she find the love that she sees, or will her visions only lead to pain?
So-- I realized that most of the books I am reading are part of a series and already have sequels planned, so I will take a series, and tell you a twist that I want to see. I want more from Alice POV, finding Jaspar and the Cullens, and in general what it is like to be Alice. I have always loved her character and think she has a whole story to tell. 


So-- what book would you like to see written? What do you think of my idea?

7 comments:

  1. Wow, I would love to read a book like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing idea! I wish Stephenie Meyer would write something about Alice meeting Jasper :) I love that picture of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read some fanfic, and I know there are some interviews out there with Stephanie talking about their backstory, but to be honest, I don't remember which is which. I love their story and that of Esme and Carlisle-- I could decide which I wanted to focus on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds amazing! I would definitely read that book :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great idea. Even though, I am not a Twilight fan , the premise does sound interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is a great idea. Alice & Jasper are my favorite couple in the saga. I would love to see Alice's journey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this sounds like a really fun challenge! And although I'm not a Twilight fan, that sounds like a good book to read;)

    -leslie
    booksandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)