Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hour 1 Meme

Hour 1 Meme

Where are you reading from today? Raleigh NC

3 facts about me … I am a stay at home mom, I love hockey- the Carolina Hurricanes, I love zoos.

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?
3- Nightshade, Unearthly, and The DUFF

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?
Just to have fun. My little girl is sick, so I will do what I can, and not stress. 

What about you?

1 comment:

  1. I hope your daughter gets well soon. I am here to cheer you along! Read Read Read! And have fun too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)