Saturday, October 9, 2010

Mini-Challenge Microfiction

Hosted by I Heart Monster, the challenge is to tell a story in 100 words or less. I have always loved to write, but I am not very good, so don't judge me harshly :D

It is a little dark, but it is actually from a past relationship of mine.

            The love; that is the thing that keeps me where I am. You may think that it is fear, weakness, stupidity- and maybe you are right, a little, but none of those are the driving factor. I love him with all of my heart, I love the side of him that laughs at my very unfunny jokes, who holds me when I cry, who encourages me to put more of myself into my writing.           
                 Here he comes, that dangerous glint in his eyes. What will it be: a bruise? A break? Or just my heart?           
              I love him.

2 comments:

  1. Hey that wasn't bad, its hard to write a story in just 100 words..I took the challenge too and left it on I Heart Monsters comments..Hope you having a fun time reading!!! I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great! You put yourself out there with that one. Thanks for sharing it.

    Keep up the great Readathon work! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)