Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Facebook Like You Back (book blogger style)

Simpy StacieStacy has a wonderful idea going, but most of the people with her blog are mommies (I am too, but my blog focuses on books) So I thought I would recycle her idea.
The concept is simple- link up your facebook page on the linky, visit other pages letting them know you are visiting as a part of Like You Back, and anyone who posts on your wall, make sure to add them too!

-Feel free to make a post on your blog and spread the word!

4 comments:

  1. That's a great idea. I don't have a FB page yet. I like your page already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your page, but when I tried to enter my fb link it said it wasn't valid in the linky thing. I'll try again.

    heres mine anyhoo: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Emily-Cross/156953990999816

    ReplyDelete
  3. Figured it out. you have to remove #! from the url address for it to work

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)