Saturday, October 9, 2010

Mini Challenge- Book Puzzle




From One Librarian's Book Reviews "For this challenge, you will be creating a Book Puzzle.  Essentially, this is a series of pictures, graphics, or photos that you put together that will describe a book title.  It isn't too easy to explain in words, so I'll show you.  I just started a biweekly game called Name That Book where I do book puzzles and let people guess the titles.  Here's an example from that first one:




This series of pictures illustrates the title Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale. "


And here is my entry:
Night sky
 + http://common1.csnimages.com/lf/1/hash/307/1881736/1/Shantung++Lamp+Shade+with+Scalloped+Edge.jpg

Nightshade


Baby Girl Sitting Clip Art    W/ pink dragon clipart
http://www.underconsideration.com/wordit/wordit_archives/0310_nightmare_Kris_McCaddon.jpg




Girl with the dragon tattoo

2 comments:

  1. Excellent puzzles - I had to think for a minute on that second one! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)