Saturday, October 2, 2010

New Winner!

I did not hear back from my other winner, so a new 1st place winner was chosen by random.org:
105 

Elizabeth Briggs!

Comment on this post by Mon 4th at 12 noon EST to claim your prize or another new winner will be chosen. 



This event is hosted by Good Choice Reading-- here is what you can win on my blog

1st Prize: Choose between these books
Dead Before Dark
Firespell
Betrayal (Shields)
Lost for Words
Sing me to Sleep
Still the One by Robin Wells
Almost to Die for
Radiance
Dark Song
Rising Shadow
AND Swag: Signed Freefall bookmark, Freefall magnet, Return to the Heart bookmarks, Signed Emerald Talisman

OR

$5 Amazon gift card (If you can order from amazon.com or amazon.uk or amazon.ca then you are eligible for this prize, but if not amazon.com please tell me so that I can purchase appropriately)

3 comments:

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)