Sunday, October 24, 2010

IMMB 26

In my mailbox is a weekly meme started at The Story Siren which explores the contents of your mailbox and is designed to put new books on the radar, and encourage blogger interaction.

Make sure to Vote in Round 3: Minder Cover Recreation

Unearthly Unearthy by Cynthia Hand  From Netgalley
Review is here








From the Dead

From the Dead by John Herrick
From author in exchange for honest review
Review scheduled Tues 26th









You Wish
 You Wish by Mandy Hubbard
Bought
(on for sale/trade page here)









A Blue So Dark A Blue so Dark by Holly Schindler 
Review to come
Won from Princess Bookie









Meridian
Meridian by Amber Kizer 
From the library
Review to come








 Sea Change Sea Change by Aimee Friedman
From the library
Review to come







 
Taken by Storm Taken by Storm by Angela Morrison 
From author in exchange for honest review
Review scheduled on Nov 2nd








365 Days to a Prayer-Filled Life
365 days to a Prayer-Filled Life by Germaine Copeland
Won from Goodreads
Review to come








I would love to hear what you got and what you think of my books!

16 comments:

  1. You have got some great books this week.I got Unearthly too. Sea change is on my wishlist. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unearthly looks SOOO good! And I love the cover for Meridian. Looking forward to what you think about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover art on A blue so dark. Hadn't heard of that one before. Hope you have a great reading week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've hear so many good things about A Blue So Dark. I really need to get that one.

    My mailbox is Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got some really good books this week! I really want Unearthly and A Blue so Dark. I hope you enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read Sea Change over the summer.. though the story was predictable, I still enjoyed it. Hope you like it!
    Check out what's in my mailbox here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really hope you enjoy You Wish! It's such a fun read!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard amazing things about A Blue So Dark. You had a great week. I'm popping over to read your review on Unearthly right now!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some great books there. I really want to read Unearthly. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved Taken By Storm! You Wish and A Blue So Dark are both on my wishlist, I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow. So many wonderful books this week! Enjoy! I really want to read Sea Change.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome mailbox! I just reviewed Unearthly and thought it was incredible. Meridian is also one of my favorites. I am waiting on the sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great books this week! They're all books I haven't read too, so I'm looking forward to your reviews for them. Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great books! I particularly like the cover for Sea Change.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)